"Custom built Computers, high quality PCs & Gaming PC systems - free delivery & tech support"
Tel: 1300 653 ...
Mob: 0410 063 ...
Email this business
Contacts: George & Maree
Service - Quality - Reliability - Low Prices
GR-TEK Gaming Computers & Custom Built Computers manufacture -
- Powerful Graphics computers for Photo & Video editing.
- Fast Gaming Computers for the experienced gamer
- Quality custom built home & office systems.
- Gaming PCs for the beginner
- Core i7 Computers & Core i5 Computers
- NEW HASWELL Computers
- Business, CAD & Graphics computers
All our Custom built computers are fully assembled, tested and benchmarked to ensure that they run at their optimum. Thorough testing also ensures durability, along with our 12 Month ON-SITE Warranty our Custom PCs and gaming computers are sure to stand the test of time.
Need Finance? - visit our website for information about easy & fast over the phone approval
7 Great Reasons to shop with GR-TEK Computers
- FREE DELIVERY Aust Wide: All our computer systems are delivered by couriers, fully insured, at no extra charge. (No PO BOXES)
- Shipped within 5 -7 days: Orders are usually despatched within 5 -7 business days of receiving confirmation of payment.
- NO Credit card Surcharges: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express & PayPal. Direct Deposit, Cheques & Cash on pickups also welcome.
- 12 Months ON-SITE Warranty is included on all our systems with options to upgrade to 24 & 36 Months On-Site.
- FREE Telephone support included: All systems include FREE telephone & email support.
- Quality computers with great prices: We use only the highest quality parts and extensively test all systems prior to despatch.
- Great Customer Service & Knowledge: We have an extensive knowledge on computers and are ready to take your call or email with a fast & friendly response. We pride ourselves in our great before and after sales service. Call or email us NOW with any questions you may have. Available til 7pm.
WE ARE PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED
Purchases can be made online or by phone
Opening Hours: M: 8am til 7pm T: 8am til 7pm W: 8am til 7pm T: 8am til 7pm F: 8am til 7pm S: S: PHol:
Payment Methods: We Accept Direct Deposit - VISA - Mastercard - Amex - PayPal - Cash Pickups & Cheques/Money Orders-
For those of us new to Windows 8, the basic written information included in the package was very helpful. When I had a problem with the power cord not fitting very well I rang Maree. She couldn't have been more helpful. I'm not in Sydney, but by the next morning I had 2 power cords of different lengths delivered, as well as a complimentary USB. Fantastic customer service.
I would not hesitate to recommend GR-TEK to anyone looking to buy a good quality computer for a reasonable price. To sum it up ... Product, excellent. Service, excellent.
The computer is indeed very quiet! Its performance is excellent and I would be happy to recommend GR-TEK to friends.
I was particularly impressed with the workmanship. The cable looms are all neatly wrapped and strapped.
Ordered on Monday & the courier dropped it off on Thursday .
Blown away by the speed and overall standard of install .
I cant tell you guys how much i recommend this company . Very profession and very good prices , Thanks George & Maree
Delivery was quick and painless with the machine arriving 5 working days after I had ordered it. The set-up was hassle free and after using it for around 2 months now I still have yet to encounter a problem and am extremely happy with the performance. Thankyou GR-TEK for your wonderful service. I definably recommend GR-TEK to anyone after a high quality gaming machine.
I went with this pc
OverClock Ultimate OverClocked Gaming $1449.00 1 $1449.00
Case: - Thermaltake BLACK CHASER MK-I Full Tower Chassis (USB3) $79.00 $79.00
LCD Monitor: - Special: LG 27" LCD 273E3LH Wide 1ms HDMI/DVI with Speakers- Bonus HDMI Cable $295.00 $295.00
Power Supply: - Thermaltake TR2 Heavy Duty Low Noise 800W - -
Motherboard: - ASRock(Asus) Z77 EXTREME4 4xDDR3 PCI-E3.0 SATA3 USB3.0 7.1CH GBLAN Quad CrossFireX/SLI - -
Processor (CPU): - Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz OVERCLOCKED to 4.4Ghz $149.00 $149.00
CPU Cooling: - Corsair H80 Water Cooling CPU Cooler - -
Graphics Card: - nVidia GeForce GTX 670 PCI-E 3.0 2GB 2x DVI, HDMI, DP $349.00 $349.00
Sound Card: - Integrated 7.1 High Definition Audio - -
DVD/CD Burner: - 1 x LG/SAMSUNG DVD/CD Burner 24 Speed - -
Hard Disk Drive: - 240 Gig OCZ AGILITY 3 SATA III SSD $169.00 $169.00
2nd Hard Drive: - None - -
RAM (memory): - 16 Gigabytes 1600Mhz DDR3 G.Skill/Elixir $109.00 $109.00
Operating System: - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit with Genuine Disc & Fully Installed $159.00 $159.00
Keyboard & Mouse: - No Keyboard & Mouse - -
Digital TV Card: - No TV Card - -
Wireless LAN Card: - TP-LINK 300Mbps High Gain Wireless N USB $45.00 $45.00
WARRANTY: - 12 Mths On-Site Warranty - High Priority LOCAL Response - -
Sub Total: $2803.00
Grand Total: $2803.00
The major points for me are the little things but they do matter for a lot of people out there:
1. The website was clean and concise, the gaming pc packages were clearly displayed in large photos with enough info about what the pc had to offer and the starting cost was all on the "MAIN" page. Two clicks and I was in to customising the package I wanted didn't have to drill up and down a million pages to find out what the package was all about. The little things matter!!!
2. The packages offered are selective (which I liked) but still offered a broad range and style of gaming pc, I lost count of the websites I visited that offered a million packages that was just overwhelming and in the end put me off buying.
3. The customisation part which I always find the most challenging, to my joy was really easy again because I wasn't bombarded with a hundred choices for each component that may or may not be compatible with the other parts that takes a super geek to work it out. Sometimes Less Really is More!
4. PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL, I do all my purchases with it and to be honest I shy away from websites that don't use it, it's a personal choice but it is one of my reasons.
5. No hidden delivery costs stated clearly free postage and fully insured for transit AUSTRALIA WIDE (others websites visited give you delivery options usually at the end of the purchase for additional cost that give vague details as to what insurance covers)
6. For me to have my pc delivered to me in just on a working week was fantastic!!! My last laptop took over 14 days to arrive. I live near Canberra so delivery from NSW I will admit is not that far but I was still quite impressed overall.
7. The extra packaging to ensure it was in good working order when I finally unpacked it all.
8. Finally the personal quick start guide and user manual really a nice touch.. and the support page on your website not just drivers and manuals some really great content
I am sure someone out there who reads this review can say this isn't the best deal I could have got or they should have used another component here or there, but you know what I don't really care what matters is I am really happy with the beast I received and it will keep me going for many a year.
I have no personal connections or special connection to GR-Tek nor am I related/ old friends to George & Maree (found out there names through the website) but they made it personal (yeah I know get a bucket)
Already looking forward to buying my next pc from GR-Tek
I would also like to add that that the ordering process is a lot more sensible and straight forward then many other comparable businesses that offer an endless list of components to choose from.
Overall I am very satisfied with my new PC and will shop from them again the next time I upgrade. They come highly recommended.
You can contact this business on 1300 653 363
What is WOMO?
It's the best way to find out what businesses are really like before you use them.
All reviews are from real customers (we have several ways of checking) so you can find out which businesses care about customers and provide good service.