"Shopping Your Way - great quality, affordable shopping"
EziBuy is Australia's #1 women's clothing and homeware store online. Shop a huge range of affordable but top quality women's fashion and homeware products from the comfort of your own home.
Shop a broad range of Women's Fashion from EziBuy
- The Capture brand offers everyday value with quality garments that look and feel good
- Grace Hill styles are elegant with classic, chic looks for the contemporary wardrobe
- Emerge shows you fashion's most wanted looks and how to wear them.
- Urban is casual all the way in clothes that combine function and fun.
- The Essentials range brings you a selection of wardrobe must-haves.
- Sara is a unique fashion label dedicated to fashion for the fuller figure.
- The European Collection brings you the hottest fashions from Europe and beyond.
Shop online for homeware and gifts with EziBuy
- For the bedroom - sheeting, doona sets, quilts, bedding starter kits, valances, pillows, European pillowcases and cushions
- For the bathroom - towels, bath mats, hand towels, face clothes, bathroom cabinets and furniture
- Home decor - rugs, wall art, clocks, mirrors, storage, candle sticks picture frames and decorative accents
- Furniture - tables, chairs, ottomans, cabinets, bookshelves, trunks, baskets and storage units
- Outdoor living - beanbags, hammocks, outdoor furniture, solar lights, unbrellas, pebble door mats and garden features
- Gifts - personalised products, kid's toys, gadgets, jewellery, games, special occasion gifts and gift cards
Shop with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
EziBuy's 30 day money back guarantee means you can have complete confidence when ordering a product online, and with the website open for business 24/7 you can shop without stress - and even without leaving the couch!
Dressing your home and yourself couldn't be easier - visit www.ezibuy.com.au.
Payment Methods: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners or EziBuy Gift Card
Their Customer Service is really good, they are always willing to help and friendly.
Their shipping is reasonable.
Though I do at times find the sizing alittle difficult to understand and once bought something completely way too big.
I prefer their Homewares, such as Quilts, if you buy on special you can get a good bargain.
Their delivery is speedy & I have had to return items a couple of times & had no problems. Good service.
Back when they were only a mail order company, their catalogues were a temptation that you loved to flick through, but knew you really shouldn't. Now they're online, they're potentially quite deadly (to the budget, that is)!
They have a good range of clothing, in several distinct lines - you know which are the casual, basic lines and which are the more expensive lines.
The basic lines - Capture, Emerge and Essential - have good, everyday, easy wearing clothes at very reasonable prices.
You have to be prepared to wait a week or so (you can pay more for express delivery) and pay $10 extra for postage.
If you need to return items because they're the wrong size or anything that's not actually a fault with the clothes, you also have to pay for the return postage. I can understand this - one of the reason you can choose for returning an item is, "I bought several in different sizes/colours intending to return some", so they obviously have a LOT of change-of-mind returns. If you're not sure about the size, it can be easier and cheaper to purchase a couple of sizes and return the ones that don't fit.
If you purchase online, look to see if the item you're buying has user reviews - these can be really useful in determining the size, quality etc eg "This item is quite true to size" or "Buy a size smaller than you think, it's very roomy" or "The coloured jeans have more stretch than the denim ones".
On one occasion I loved an item so much I bought a second pair - and they were far too small. Same item, same size, purchased a month apart. When I called to explain this, I received return postage (and postage on the replacement, a size larger) free.
They do seem to have some issues with consistent sizing, one of the most common comments in reviews is that people have bought the same item twice or in different colours, only to find the sizes differ.
They also seem to have trouble keeping their favourite items untouched without tweaking them - often you go back to your favourite jacket etc to discover that this season the "classic favourite" has been altered just slightly.......and you're no longer sure if the size will be the same or not. If you're buying something on sale, or grabbing another of something, factoring in an extra $20 in case you have to exchange it may be enough to put you off buying it.
They have the option of using PayPal, which I think is really important for online shopping these days, I use it almost exclusively where it's offered.
I buy the womenswear, I have bought from their Christmas ornament catalogue once, only to find the item was cheap and tacky, and I returned it.
My friend buys quite a lot of bed linen and is happy with it, although I've never tried it.
Overall, while it won't replace buying clothes in person, it's a great option to have, and once you're familiar with their items, you find it easier to shop. It's also exciting receiving that package in the mail! And I still open the catalogue with every intention of throwing it straight into the recycling bin, only to find myself flicking through it with a nice cup of coffee………..:-)
I ordered a scart just for 10 dollars. The quality looks good. I am just waiting for it.
What is WOMO?
It's the best way to find out what businesses are really like before you use them.
All reviews are from real customers (we have several ways of checking) so you can find out which businesses care about customers and provide good service.